Soft Panels for Walls and Ceilings
ART-Workshop «BOKAS» produces soft panels for walls at request. Our workshop is in Tbilisi, but we work in all cities of Georgia. Our service includes:
- Site visit to takes measures, assess the initial parameters of the site, discussion to determine the client’s expectations.
- Preparation of the sketch (shape, dimension, cover material, thickness, color, etc.), preparation of the sample panel and final agreement with the client.
How do we work?
We offer our service in two formats:
- Work on the ready project – we implement the existing project the way it is planned by the designer or the client.
- We create the project – work on the project from design to installation.
As we have our own production workshop, we offer the most optimal solutions for our clients. Design is limited only by the client’s wish and fantasy – we are ready to create a project of any complexity.
- WE PRODUCE PANELS OF ANY SHAPE AND SIZE
- WE WORK WITH THE VARIETY OF COVER MATERIALS
- WE IMPLEMENT THE PROJECT WITHIN 3 WEEKS
- WE COME TO YOU WITH SAMPLE MATERIALS TO DISCUSS YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND OUR OFFERS
- WE PRODUCE A SAMPLE PANEL FOR FINAL AGREEMENT
- WE PROVIDE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
Soft panels became extremely popular in modern interiors. Using soft panels for walls or ceilings provides an opportunity to make your interior exclusive and unique. Soft panels easily integrate into any interior style from baroque to high-tech to minimalism.
Our products are ideal for walls and ceilings in bedrooms, children rooms, living rooms and offices, home movie theatres, cafes, restaurants and hotels.
In addition to highly decorative effect, soft panels have a number of advantages as compared to other types of finishing materials, such as painting, wallpapers or decorative plaster.
Soft panel characteristics:
- Sound insulation (4,5 Db);
- Thermal insulation (k heat conductivity — 0,17 W/m*К);
- Durability (up to 20 years in case of artificial leather or exo-leather);
- Highly decorative;
- Ecological and safe;
- Variety of colors, cover materials and shapes;
- Simple installation;
- In case of damage of a panel, it can be easily removed and replaced;
- Ability to zone the space without the use of heavy partitions and expensive screens;
- Ability to integrate with any types of other finishing materials;
- Ability to hide wall defects and electric wirings;
- Easy care.